45246Re: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT: INITIAL REPORT: Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain Gaiters (Packcloth)

  • Andrew Priest
    Feb 1, 2004
      At 08:39 AM 02/02/2004, you wrote:
      >Daunting as it may be to edit the All Seeing Never Sleeping Lidless
      >Eye of BGT, here's the edit. As is my normal practice, EDITs are
      >required, Edits are suggested, and Comments are just that.
      >Once you've taken care of the edits, please upload to BGT.

      Thanks for the edits Jim. I thought I had fixed my template and hence quite
      a few of your edits, but I guess not! The inches symbol problem appears to
      be a conversion issue as it is ok in the html copy. Anyway fixed and uploaded.

      reviews and tests on the planet