43830Re: folder needed

  • Coy
    Dec 31, 2003
      Thanks Andrew. Uploaded, links appear to work etc. Jim the added
      text reads as follows.

      As for the HydroLite Stuff SackĀ™ being waterproof, I don't gather
      that the bag is designed as such. Without a way to seal the top
      opening, whether the bag's body fabric is water proof or not is
      really immaterial to a point. One advantage of the Hydrolite fabric
      over a non-waterproof fabric would be splash protection. I will
      say, the seams do not appear to be taped or seam sealed. But if the
      HydroLite fabric is truly water proof then at least some protection
      will be afforded.

      Coy Boy

      -- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@b...>
      wrote:
      > At 05:15 AM 01/01/2004, you wrote:
      > >I finished my IR for the OR stuff sack. I dont see a folder.
      Also
      > >I would not consider it a compression stuff sack or a dry bag and
      > >that is the only catagories I see. I thought a compression stuff
      > >sack has some type of external straps which squeeze and lock.
      Maybe
      > >just a catagory of stuff sack would do. Thanks
      >
      > Hi Coy Boy
      >
      > The folder is at
      > <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Stuff%20Sacks/OR%
      20HydroLite%20Stuff%20Sacks>
      > or Reviews > Stuff Sacks, i.e., under the main heading "Stuff
      Sacks."