42677EDIT (Jim) FIELD REPORT: Brasslite Turbo II-D stove

  • Jack Corrigan
    Dec 1, 2003
      JimSabis@... wrote:

      > One Brasslite Turbo II-D Field Report for editing. All usual warnings
      > about
      > Yahooisms apply!
      >
      > Jim S.
      >
      > Field Report - Brasslite Turbo II-D Stove
      > Date: December 1st, 2003

      Thanks for the report, test monitor "EDITS/QUESTIONS" are below:

      Unfortunately, it also thru in another variable.
      "THREW?"

      warm prime and cold prime
      "BEING A BRASSLITE TESTER/USER I KNOW WHAT THESE ARE BUT A DEFINITION
      OF THE TERMS MIGHT BE CONSIDERED"

      This same change at a larger company would almost certainly take months
      and they are
      generally unable to email customers this type of information.
      "THIS MAY BE APPROACHING A PROJECTING STATEMENT UNLESS THERE IS PERSONAL
      EXPERIENCE"

      excepting fuel,
      "DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT, MAYBE JUST EXCEPT"

      --
      TEAM JackQuest
      Jack, Cyber and Drager