42671Re: MSR MIOX Purifier

  • Michael Doughty
    Dec 1, 2003
      I don't believe the 2004 catalog is out yet. I usually get then
      pretty promptly. It'll be interesting to see what the printed catalog
      has to say about them, but I've found that the MSR catalogs and
      website is pretty thin on details. I'm told that MSR is having a hard
      time getting the MIOX out the door.

      woe.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Chief Moderator"
      <ChiefModerator@B...> wrote:
      > I can't seem to lay my hands on my 2004 MSR catalog (if you've ever
      seen
      > my office, you're not surprised) so I guess I can't be of much help
      on
      > this one.
      > Jerry
      >

      > <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/>
      http://www.BackpackGearTest.org :
      > the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the
      planet.

      Plus
      > > it takes 4 hours purify it totally. The water tabs only take 20
      > > mins, I think I will take my chances with the tabs and a good
      filter.

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c9kpsjm/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=
      eg