37031EDIT: Brasslite Duo (Rosaleen)

  • AsABat
    Sep 6, 2003
      Rosaleen-

      I found one tiny bug in your posted Field Report for the Duo stove.
      The hyperlink in the sentence below shows up as HTML code rather than
      a hyperlink:

      > My family raved about the marinated pork strips grilled on the Pac-
      > Flat Backpackers Grill. (See reviews at Backpackgeartest.org for
      > information concerning this grill:
      > <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Cook%20Gear/Cooking%
      20Accessories/PAC-FLAT%20Backpackers%20Grill/>)

      Also, the following sentence has something causing a funny line
      break. I think it might be the 20-point font that is included but
      unused. You might try the code in this sentence that reads <span
      style="FONT-SIZE: 20pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> </span>

      > Even with the (approximate) 90 degree F (~32 C) temperature, I
      > think the stone top would have been a significant heat sink and
      > kept the stove from functioning

      Thanks for a very comprehensive report.

      Bill Jeffrey
      BGT Brasslite Duo Monitor