36790Re: [BackpackGearTest] Meet charismatic tall guys!

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Aug 31 3:48 PM
      In a message dated 8/31/2003 12:55:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      shane@... writes:

      > Sorry about that, folks. Victoria is gone...
      >
      > Shane

      Thanks Shane. I really didn't want the competition.

      ; )

      Jim S.

      The simple Hippocratic oath - 'First, do no harm' - is a far, far more
      radical sentence in the history of thought than it seems. It recognizes the
      existance of evil - illness - that in many ways is beyond our control. It is the
      opposite of magical thinking, witch-doctor think, which promises to make well, to
      cure. 'Do no harm' is the truly radical sentence; 'Cultivate your garden' the
      unforgivable one. - Andre Glucksmann