3657Re: GVP G4-C Backpack Review

  • richard.dreher@jacobs.com
    Jul 5, 2001
      I've got it!

      One water bladder on each side can be connected by a hose like fuel
      tanks on an airplane. When the load becomes unbalanced, a little pump
      can transfer water from one bladder to the other to equalize the
      weight.

      Gotta go--off to the patent office.

      --Rick

      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "Amy Friends Stone" <coelura@h...>