3600Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Hike N' Light

  • Ryan Jordan
    Jul 1, 2001
      > Wow, nice flame!
      > Looks like it's time for Hike N' Light Junior. Thanks for the link.

      The tester that is evaluating the stove initially took this photo. He said
      2T was a massive amount of preheat fuel. However, he recently returned from
      the mountains with it where temps were in the 30s in the AM and mentioned
      that 2T might not be a bad idea. He ended up using only a few teaspoons but
      more would have been nicer for the cold temps. I suspect it's because the
      stove has lots of surface area to preheat. But I'm no alcohol stove expert,
      so who knows.

      Ryan (Big Sky Ry)