34385Re: Antigravity Gear Mama's Kitchen question

  • Risk
    Jul 20, 2003

      My pot grip is usable... it just stays attached to the pot until
      released. I plan to test it as shipped and then comment on whether I
      believe this is a good way to make it. I have used plenty of other
      pot grips which are not like this... so it is interesting to try this

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@b...>