34383Re: [BackpackGearTest] Antigravity Gear Mama's Kitchen question

  • Andrew Priest
    Jul 19, 2003
      At 09:19 AM 20/07/2003, you wrote:

      >Andrew said:
      >Pot grips are very stiff and are unusable. It would seem that
      >the rivet hinging the two components of the pot grip is either too small or
      >has been compressed during manufacturer. My initial attempts to free up the
      >pot grip has failed and they will not be usable during this test.
      >

      >[R:] Rick Allnutt, I believe, is having similar problems with his pot
      >grips. Is this something we need to contact Antigravity Gear
      >about? Moderators? Steph?

      Hi Rami

      Personally, I am not bothered. They are not stopping me testing the pots
      and therefore I was not going to follow this up, however, if Steph thinks
      it is appropriate, then letting AntiGravityGear know may be the way to go.

      To me it is something that they should learn from the testing and get
      sorted at the manufacturing end, but should not necessarily impact on the
      testing or require replacements sent out.

      Andrew

      reviews and tests on the planet