325Re: [BackpackGearTest] Farewell report

  • Gear Tester
    Nov 8, 2000

      Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 4:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [BackpackGearTest] Farewell report

      Actually, the fabric that I'm having Dave Olsen use to construct the RAB
      pocket is a unique silver 1.1 silnylon that is quite reflective.  I also
      used it for the custom fly I had ID make for me, with the shiny side down,
      in order to reflect heat back into the hammock from above.

      One of the flys that Tom sent me was made out of that material. I tried it the same way (upper reflector) and it didn't seem to make all that much difference.
      Jerry
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic