30336Re: [BackpackGearTest] COMMENT: INITIAL REPORT: BD Contour Trekking Poles (Dennis)

  • Dennis Shubitowski
    May 1, 2003
      Gosh, replying to myself - I hate that. The other thing I thought of is that the neoprene could simply extend longer on the strap that does not get moved. That would take care of the problem of a padding shortage and would eliminate have to make a right and left pole. A simple solution, and I will amend my report after the edits.

      >>> shane@... 05/01/03 04:01PM >>>
      > Since the strap layout is the same, my right thumb does
      > not rest on the neoprene padding.

      I'd like to see a picture of this... I don't seem to be having this
      problem...
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic