30335BD Poles IR u/led to test folder

  • Dennis Shubitowski
    May 1, 2003
      I uploaded my BD Contour initial report to the test folder. I am not entirely happy with the pictures but was pressed for time with a borrowed digital camera. Some of the pictures are a touch out of focus and the flash changed the color tone slightly. Shane - hopefully those pictures answer your questions. I feel like I am holding my report up to read with the left and right hand pictures like that. ;) I also have an image of the grip from the back that clearly shows how the neoprene lines up (without my hand in the way). I can include that if you think it would be helpful.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic