26054Re: OT Dave T's Doggie

  • dawnhark <dawnhark@yahoo.com>
    Mar 3, 2003
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "dtroeger" <dtroeger@m...> wrote:
      However, she looks a lot like a wolf and we've had people cross to the
      other side of the street to avoid passing her.

      That's one reason I like for Jesse to wear things--people seem much
      less alarmed by the approach of a big black hairy canine if he's
      wearing something like a vest or pack. I'm tempted to attach an
      antenna with a little flag that says "Hi, I'm Jesse, I love you!" to
      further disarm folks and assuage their fears. (He loves everyone.)
      Now, if only his words of love sounded a bit less like growls....

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic