      From: grahamblamey [mailto:gg@...]
      Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 3:54 AM
      To: BPGT
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT: OWNER REVIEW: KELTY GALE: Amanda

      Hi Amanda,
      many thanks for submitting your review to BGT, After reading it thoroughly,
      I have to say that I think it lacks some of the detail and content that we
      look for on BGT. If you would be prepared to take on board my comments and
      edits, I see no reason why you shouldn't easily be able to work this up into
      a really informative review and we can get you on your way to becoming a BGT
      gear tester.
      Essentially, what you need to do, is develop some of your observations so
      that someone reading your review is able to judge whether this pack is going
      to be suitable for their particular needs.
      Graham Blamey
      BGT Edit Moderator
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic