25959Ruffwear tests

  • Rebecca
    Feb 28, 2003
      Hi all! I want to close the Ruff Wear test calls soon (I'll post a formal
      announcement 24 hours prior to the test call close), and wanted to encourage
      everyone who would like to to apply. These are great tests - it's for items
      that are new to BGT, and it's also a great way for some of the newbies here
      to get involved. And I love meeting your dogs through your applications and
      reports. Unfortunately my old pup lives with my parents far away who have a
      large yard for him to play in (I'm in an apartment) so I can't apply for
      these tests. But if the tests come out well, he may be receiving some gifts
      in the mail from me!

      The most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.