25488RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: MSR Simmerlite

  • David Anderson
    Feb 22, 2003
      I've never used the dragon, so I can't compare, but I found that I could
      get the simmerlite to go lower than it's normal simmer by keeping the
      pressure higher by occasionally giving it a couple extra pumps. The normal
      low simmer is low enough for most things if you know how to stir.

      --
      David Anderson
      Moderator