25471Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: MSR Simmerlite

  • Bill Bradshaw
    Feb 21 11:00 PM
      I have been carrying a Dragonfly for years and have had very good luck with
      it. I have dropped over 20 pounds from my pack and I am still looking for
      more weight savings. I am a terrible cook so I really need to be able to
      easily control the cooking temperature. How easy has it been to adjust the
      SimmerLite to simmer temperatures?

      <Bill>

      Brought to you from beautiful Unalaska/Dutch Harbor, Alaska.
      N 53° 51.140' W 166° 30.228' (WGS 84)

      richard.dreher@... wrote:
      > (second try at post, list went kablooie)
      >
      > Bill, my vote for current best white gas stove (based on price,
      > weight, utility and ease of use) goes to (clears throat) the
      > SimmerLite.
      >
      > Huzzah.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic