      From: "Chief Moderator" <ChiefModerator@...>
      To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 2:55 PM
      Subject: RE: [BackpackGearTest] MSR Simmerlite

      Great gas mileage on low. One of the best snow melters I've seen. Pretty
      easy to light. Weighs less than most gas stoves. Better bring a pair of
      glove liners to handle the sooty little thing. I'm a lightweight backpacker
      (even though I frequently carry a Hennessy... ;o) ) so the only time I use
      this stove is to melt snow. It is my second choice for that over all and
      first for very low temps.
      Jerry
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic