2422Re: email unreliability

  • richard.dreher@jacobs.com
    May 2 10:12 AM
      The email problems seem to affect more than Hotmail. I finally
      unsubbed from my Hotmail delivery and now read and post to the list
      directly though my browser.

      I'm a much happier camper now, and recommend the option to any who
      are set up to do so. The list has grown too big for all the email
      traffic anyway.

      Se "My Preferences" for delivery options.

      --Rick

      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., cstarnes@n... wrote:
      > --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "GearTester" <geartester@q...> wrote:
      > > Mine pretty much stopped when I got away from Hotmail.....I
      > think....
      > > Jerry

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic