2421Re: Whats going on

  • musoke1@yahoo.com
    May 2, 2001
      I post the eGroups through the forum interface. My replies to a
      different group were taking a good 4 hours to get through. I was
      thinking it was Yahoo having difficulty, rather than my ISP
      (GTE/Verizon). My regular email is not experiencing any slowness.
      karen

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic