21687Re: [BackpackGearTest] Happy New Gear

  • David Anderson
    Jan 2, 2003
      At 03:46 PM 1/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
      >It's been so quite during the bgt 'vacation', I actually had to clean
      >house!! Leesa

      I think your house will be able to get back to comfortably messy "real soon
      now", as all those tests that have the automatic extension will be coming
      due on Tuesday.

      I've been out playing for much of the vacation, and looking around the
      house, it sure could use a good cleaning. But it will have to wait till
      later, I have a few more e-mails to deal with, then it will be time to go
      out and get muddy.

      --
      David Anderson
      Moderator