21686Happy New Gear

  • Leesa Joiner
    Jan 2, 2003
      Hope everyone's New Year is off to a healthy start. We got snow and
      ice during the night- added to the 18" on the ground already- so we had
      another day off from school/work!!

      We bought my husband's uncle a pair of Stabilicers for Christmas- he
      called to say how well the worked- both for shoveling snow and while he
      was ice fishing. He is NOT an easy person to buy for, these seemed to
      be appreciated though. The snowshoes we bought are great fun- I've
      also discovered muscles (or lack of) in many surprising places!! I
      finally had the chance to learn a little more about my GPS- I'll write
      an owner review soon.

      It's been so quite during the bgt 'vacation', I actually had to clean
      house!! Leesa
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic