204Re: [backpackgeartest] Re: Digest Number 30

  • Robert Stanley
    Oct 18 1:11 PM

      Your 3 mandatory report system seems more than fair, and actually seems
      extremely reasonable considering the benefits of being exposed to new
      cutting edge gear!

      I think a simple "Report Outline" based on your email below, should be
      handed out with every product. Possibly adding a section on specific areas
      that the manufacturer would like to hear about (if there are any specifics).

      Also maybe something to consider would be a "consent to comply" email that
      would need to be returned with an "I agree" before anyone would be
      considered for testing.

      I truly think this group has good potential for both us the testers and for
      the manufacturers, the process just needs to be fine tuned.

      Thanks for starting this Jerry, please don't loose heart this early in the

      Rob Stanley

      P.S. -

      I also would greatly like to be included on the Hennessy testing (current
      owner of the original), and will have no problems testing it in a timely
      fashion, nor on reporting my results.... Scouts honor ; )