20248Re: [BackpackGearTest] tests needing testers?

  • Andrew Priest
    Dec 3, 2002
      Hi Scott

      The state of play in terms of current tests is now emailed to the group
      around Wednesday of each week. It does call for more applications for the
      three tests currently open. A check of the archives should bring up last
      week's email or wait 24 hours for this weeks.

      Regards
      Andrew

      --
      * - Aushiker - http://aushiker.com - Comprehensive resource site on hiking
      in Western Australia.

      Quote of the Week: "Presenting anecdotal evidence as proof is saying, 'I
      played Russian roulette and lived, so it must be safe." - Unknown