199Re: Digest Number 30

  • Gerry Gladu
    Oct 18, 2000
      "Gear Tester" <geartester@h...> wrote:

      >> From: Orange Bug
      >>
      >> The hammock offer has been made in the past in a way that has
      >> suggested spamming to seek interest in a product on other lists.

      > ?? not sure I understand what you mean about spamming.

      I think that this refers to the email offer that Hennessy sent out
      earlier this year that was generated from the member lists of
      BackpackingLight and other lists that allowed you to test their
      hammock, file a report, then buy the hammock at a reduced price if
      you liked it. Or something like that. I forget the details.

      Gerry
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic