      From: Andy Mytys [mailto:amytys@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 7:34 AM
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Manufacturer links

      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "Chief Moderator"
      <ChiefModerator@B...> wrote:
      > As a note, Cascade Designs doesn't have multiple products...they
      > have multiple companies that produce multiple products.

      Thanks. I wasn't sure if they were actually "multiple companies"
      with CD as the parent company or simply strong brand identities
      under the umbrella of one company.

      As the "multiple companies" have web pages that fall under that of
      the main Cascade Designs web page, I thought it better not to assume
      too much (i.e. www.packtowl.com takes you to
      http://www.cascadedesigns.com/packtowl)

      The "Multiple Companies" characteristic might be the line where we
      decide whether to bundle everything together under the parent (e.g.
      Cascade Designs link) or have seperate links for each entity (MSR,
      Platypus, PackTowl, Therm-A-Rest, etc.)

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .