19203Re: [BackpackGearTest] Short URLs

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Nov 1, 2002
      I was just thinking of using it for posting to the e-mail list ("previous
      reviews" links - which are typically WAY long) where the line wrap is a
      problem. No need for it in reports.

      -James T.

      <m_factor@backpackge
      artest.org> To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
      cc:
      10/31/2002 08:52 PM Subject: Re: [BackpackGearTest] Short URLs
      Please respond to
      BackpackGearTest

      Hmm, does anyone else have an opinion on using the snipurl facility?

      I like the idea of more clickable links in the applications but I'm not
      sure
      I like giving up the ability to see at a glance what categories the reports
      are comping from. I guess as long as it's clear what the report is about,
      than a snipurl would be OK in applications.

      I don't think the snips have any place in our test or owner reports.

      Mara