      From: wsm311@...
      Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 2:33 PM
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BackpackGearTest] Hennessy Hammock-Explorer Ultralite A-Sym

      My daughter, Heather Martin, is hiking Vermont's Long Trail right now. She
      bought and is sleeping in this same name hammock. I am impressed! ;-) It's
      very light weight and looks comfy. I wish there had been so many neat
      backpacking toys when I was young and agile ;-)

      What do most folks use for insulation when sleeping in one of these hammocks?
      Heather tried out reflectix insulation, a Thermarest, then settled on her
      nylon covered foam pad.

      Wendy (wsm311@...)
      Peace and Carrots Farm
      Vermont