15413Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Help!!!

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Aug 5, 2002
      I have some glacier glasses I bought from REI about 20 years ago. They
      have perfectly flat, perfectly round lenses, a leather wrap on the nose
      guard, and leather side shields. They are pretty cool if I do say so
      myself. I haven't used them much since I started needing eye-glasses a few
      years ago, but I did use them in Colorado a couple of weeks ago. I had
      stinging eyes from sunscreen, and the glacier glasses allowed me to stop
      squinting and the sting went away.

      -James T.

      "Jack Corrigan" <k9sar@...> on 08/05/2002 11:45:29 AM

      Please respond to BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com

      To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
      cc:

      Subject: Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Help!!!

      I second, or maybe it's third by now, Campmor sunglass deals. I'm still
      using a pair of bolle glacier glasses that were purchased 15 years ago
      while I was stationed in New York. They are not pristine but they have been
      the best for glare to date.

      TEAM JackQuest
      Jack, Cyber & Drager
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic