15406Re: Help!!!

  • redbike64
    Aug 5, 2002
      Yes indeedy, Campmor usually has great sunglass deals. I've been
      using a pair of Serengetti, uh, Alpine or Sunmmit or somesuch for
      three seasons now w/o a scratch or crunch. Got them from Campmor for
      less than half retail.

      The gradient photochromatic wraparound lenses really protect well
      against sun and wind, which to me makes a huge difference in eye
      fatigue. I keep a "Chums" strap on them which helps with the "oops"
      factor. If it makes me look like a librarian, so be it :-)

      --Rick

      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "Thomas Vickers" <redroach@p...> wrote:
      > I always buy discounted Serengetis at Campmor.
      > I find a good 30 to 40 dollar pair last me about 3 years before I
      pull the
      > inevitable "sit on them" trick in the car
      >
      > TV

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic