13924Littlbug Stove

  • julikar00
    Jul 1, 2002
      Anybody out there ever used the littlbug stove? I came across it at
      www.littlbug.com. The site has an interesting stove comparison and
      FAQ section and if you can believe the user comments they publish,
      the stove is pretty impressive. Anybody know an author and canoe
      guide by the name of Cliff Jacobsen? He made a comment that the
      littlbug stove was the best thing since sliced bread!

      Anyway, I'm looking for some objective user opinions before I buy
      one. (Check out the free lifetime repair and replacement guarantee -
      it's kinda fun to read, you can tell it wasn't written by a lawyer!).

      Thanks,
      Sean
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic