12216Re: [BackpackGearTest] html hell

  • Ron Martino
    Apr 30 9:43 AM
      > Can anybody tell me why my ID Siltarp 2 review is all one giant web
      > link following the integraldesigns.com address?

      Yes. Dave figured this out awhile back. Do you 'speak' HTML?

      > Is there an "off switch" that somehow didn't get thrown?

      > --Rick

      Sort of. You need to go to the page on Yahoo! Groups that leads
      to you review, and click on 'edit'. Scan down through the body of the
      file (the HTML code) until you find the link to Integral Designs. You'll
      notice that the start of the link tag is on one line, and the rest is on
      the next, like this -

      href="http://www.integraldesigns.com/">www.integraldesigns.com<u3:p></u3:p></span></p>

      You need to put a hard return /before/ the '<a' of the first line
      I quoted above. It should look something like this afterwards -

      Save your changes, click on the link to the review, REFRESH your
      browser so it reloads the page, and doesn't just pull up the older copy
      from memory. The run-on link should be fixed.

      Ron
      --

      yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic