      Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 10:41 AM
      Subject: Re: [BackpackGearTest] Fw: Files

      Hi Jerry,

      I can't get that sequence to work from my hotmail account.  You're using
      hotmail so I'm trying to figure out what's different.  Are you using hotmail
      through Outlook?  (I'm not.)  Am I missing something?

      Any other ideas?

      Still trying...

      P.S. Gotta run to a meeting.  Work does call every now and then...  :-)