1046Re: [BackpackGearTest] Fw: Files

  • Gear Tester
    Mar 2, 2001

      From: Jack Voss
      Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 10:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [BackpackGearTest] Fw: Files

      I realize that there must be an advantage for you in HTML, Jerry, but from this gawker's point of view I'm not able to see it.  It only seems to create problems.  So, there must be some pieces to the puzzle that  I'm missing.

      The advantage is that everyone can read it. The reason you got the message you did was that I was editing the file. Try it again, Please. It maybe that the email that is being saved it in .rtf. I'll as Mara if that was what she used.

      At the risk of sounding REALLY dumb, can the procedure be put into a step-wise set of directions?  Or, am I the only klutz in the coop?

      Jack