3 messages added in the last 7 days
Did you grow up in the 1950's? Do you love the music, the movies and the television shows of that time? Do you think life was better back then? Do you fondly remember Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, the Lone Ranger, Zorro, Sky King, Fury, Lassie, Wagon Train, the Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows Best, and all the other nostalgic icons of those years? Come join our group and remember along with us. Gals, put on your bobbie sox and poodle skirts and put that hair in a pony tail. Guys, it's tight pants, and don't forget to roll that t-shirt sleeve up over that (empty) box of cigarettes. Grease your hair back, too. Put on your saddle shoes and let's rock and roll.
- Dec 9, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.