Balck Gay Summit

  • Community Service Network, Inc.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
      Take a look at this page I found, Gay News From 365Gay.com. You can see this page at: http://www.365gay.com/Newscon06/01/010206blackSummit.htm
      Community Service Network, Inc.
      600 S. Magnolia Avenue Suite 105
      Dunn, North Carolina 28334
      (910) 892-8128 Fax (910) 892-8136
      Toll Free 1-866-509-2863
      "Taking the extra step to lend a hand"
          Individuals, Families, Communities

      This document and/or its attachments may contain sensitive information
      that requires protection under federal or state law.  If you are an
      authorized recipient of such information, you are required to protect it
      in a safe, secure and confidential manner.

      disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the
      contents of those documents is strictly prohibited.  You are requested
      to notify the sender immediately, delete the email with any accompanying
      attachments, and destroy any copies you may have made.
    • a125th@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
        Lions and tigers and bears oh my!

        A Black Gay conference in Atlanta, I am there!  Who will meet me for drinks to download afterwards?  Alex?  Kevin, anybody?
      • Kevin Bynes
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
          What Black gay summit in Atlanta?
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
            if there is a buffet included.. Im definitely gone to be there and meet you.. LOL.. Kevin are you joining us?

            Ronald
          • S. Alex Williams
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
              Adolph,

              I read the article this morning and was somewhat intrigued; however, it
              is unclear whether or not this conversation will be open to the public
              (the LGBT community) or those self-appointed leaders of our community
              (members and staff of the (NBJC). If anyone has additional details
              (Mark) please share.
              ~Alex Williams
            • Kevin Bynes

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
                  RE: [BYMSMworkgroup] Balck Gay Summit

                  Oh I think I have heard about this. The NBJC thing that I had scheduled to pay! They are having some Black Preachers against homophobia summit here. It's not exactly a Black Gay thing. I don't have many more details. Like I said I'm scheduled to pay-it. It's only penciled in at that!

                  One

                  I read the article this morning and was somewhat intrigued; however, it
                  is unclear whether or not this conversation will be open to the public
                  (the LGBT community) or those self-appointed leaders of our community
                  (members and staff of the (NBJC). If anyone has additional details
                  (Mark) please share.
                  ~Alex Williams

                  Clean water saves lives.  Help make water safe for our children.
                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/CHhStB/VREMAA/E2hLAA/vXHolB/TM

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/