Re: [BYMSMworkgroup] Planning for HPLS

  • A L Forbes Consulting Services
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005

      Hello!

      Please forward your comments regarding the proposed agenda.  To date I have confirmations to attend from the following:  Mark M, Renol R and Kevin B.  If there are individuals who want to participate in the meeting and cannot be in RF, please let me know, and I will attempt to secure a speaker phone.  We want this to be an inclusive meeting.

      Peace and Blessings

      Dare to dream the impossible dream. Vision the possibilities!

      A.L Forbes Consulting Services
      P.O. Box 961415
      Boston, MA 02196
      (office) 617-427-0767