New Member

  • Harold Hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003

      Hey Fellow Members:  Just writing to inform you that I just joined your group today!. I’ll be writing later to intro duce myself and get updated on the latest group discussion etc.  In the meanwhile please have “safe” and enjoyable 4th of July week-end celebration.

      “Harold”

      Community Service Network Inc.

      600 South Magnolia Avenue Suite 107A

      Dunn, North Carolina 28334