2014 Nat'l AA MSM Conf Standard Registration is open at the low cost of $375.00

  • rcarn8aesm
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013

      Save the Date

      Greetings;

      The 2014 Conference Planning Committee hope this email finds you in good spirits. Above you will find the 2014 National AAMSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities – Save the Date card. The 2014 National AAMSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities will be held January 16 – January 19, 2014 in Orlando, Florida. Standard Registration is open at the low cost of $375.00 [checks only]; 3-4% fee for credit cards until November 28, 2013. Our Website has been updated with the 2014 Conference Packet with information on registration, abstract submission, becoming a sponsor and much more. For more information or other question you may have, please feel free to give our office a call at (404) 691-8880 or respond to this email. For more info please click on the links below or visit our Website at www.naesm.org.

      Conference Registration Form
      Online Registration Form
      Please note, there will be no Onsite Registration

      Emerging Leaders Award Nomination Form
      Online Emerging Leaders Award Nomination Application

      Scholarship Application Form
      Online Scholarship Application

      CRIBB Fellowship Application Form
      Online CRIBB Fellowship Application

      Abstract Submission Application Form
      Online Abstract Submission Application

      Sponsor/Exhibitor Application Form
      Online Sponsor/Exhibitor Application

      Thank you for helping remove HIV/AIDS and other health disparities from the African American community.

      Rudolph H. Carn
      Founder & CEO (Ret)
      NAESM, Inc. - Headquarters
      2140 Martin Luther King, Jr., Dr.
      Atlanta, GA 30310
      Telephone: [404] 691-8880
      Fax: [404] 691-8811
      E-mail: naesm_ceo@...
      Website: www.naesm.org

      Please Do you really need to print this e-mail ?

      The 2014 National African American MSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities will be in Orlando, FLfrom January 16- 19, 2014. The conference will be held at the Embassy Suites, Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South, located at 4955 Kyng's Heath Road, Kissimmee, FL. Toll Free number is 1-800-551-1841. For more info visit our Website at www.naesm.org. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando, FL in 2014,

      "You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still, like air, I'll rise."

      "Jealousy is what keeps you from being better than the person whom you envy."

      Disclaimer: This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or coping of this e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message, and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and printout thereof.