Greetings

  • Forbes Consulting
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 2, 2013
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      I am looking forward to meeting face to face with Coalition members in LA.  At this time I will not be attending the conference, due to fiscal constraints, but I will be booking my flight to be in LA from the 14-21st. I hope that we will be able to meet before the conference day starts and/or at the end of the day.  Please let me know if there are specific topics you would like the Coalition to discuss.  I will check-in with Rudy to see if his staff can identify space(s) for us to meet at the Conference Hotel.  If no space is available, I will attempt to identify a meeting location prior to the start of the Leadership Conference.

      Stay Blessed!

      Alfred L. Forbes, MBA
      DBA candidate

    • Rev. Londro B. Wilson
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 14, 2013

        Happy New Year’s

        I will be in L. A. on 1/16/13 I am do to arrive 8:59 PM.

        See you in L.A.

        Sincerely,

        Rev. Londro B. Wilson

        President/CEO

        Community Health and Awareness Ministry, Inc.

        11-13 West 116th Street

        New York, NY  10026

        (B) 718.434.9350  (M) 646.732.5913  (F) 718.434.5042

        http://communityhealthandawarenessministry.org

        Together we will make a Difference. YES WE WILL!

        "Raising the Awareness of the Community"

        Mission: To empower communities of color to take control of their health issues and concerns

        Faith to the Future

        Strength from the Past

        Compassion starts Now