Early-Bird Registration begin June 6, 2012 through Wednesday, August 31, 2012

  • rcarn8aesm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2012

      Greetings;

      The 2013 Conference Planning Committee hope this email finds you in good spirits. Below you will find the 2013 National AAMSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities – Save the Date card. The 2013 National AAMSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities will be held January 17 – January 20, 2013 in Los Angeles, CA. Early-Bird Registration begins today, June 6, 2012  through Wednesday, August 31, 2012 at the low cost of $275.00 [checks only]; 3-4% fee for credit cards. Our Website has been updated with the 2013 Conference Packet with information on the submitting abstracts, becoming a sponsor and much more. For more information or other question you may have, please feel free to give our office a call at (404) 691-8880 or respond to this email. Please visit our Website at www.naesm.org for more info.

      2013 National AAMSM Leadership Conference – Online Registration Form
      Please note, there will be no Onsite Registration

      Please note my new email address - rcarn@...

      Thank you for helping remove HIV/AIDS and other health disparities from the African American community.

      Rudolph H. Carn
      Founder & CEO
      NAESM, Inc. - Headquarters
      2140 Martin Luther King, Jr., Dr.
      Atlanta, GA 30310
      Telephone: [404] 691-8880
      Fax: [404] 691-8811
      E-mail: naesm_ceo@...
      Website: www.naesm.org

      Please Do you really need to print this e-mail ?

      The 2013 National African American MSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities will be in Los Angeles, CA from January 17- 20, 2013. The conference will be held at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel, located at 5711 West Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. Toll Free number is 1-800-445-8667. For more info visit our Website at www.naesm.org. We look forward to seeing you in LA in 2013.

      "You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still, like air, I'll rise."

      "Jealousy is what keeps you from being better than the person whom you envy."

      Disclaimer: This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or coping of this e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message, and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and printout thereof.
    • rcarn8aesm@aol.com