The BYMSM Workgroup

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 12:58 PM
      Good Day All!

      I recently had the opportunity to review messages and postings sent via this yahoo
      group and was surprised to learn of its under utilization. Coming to this reality was
      challenging given the current state of affairs as it relates to the health and wellness of
      Black Young Men who have Sex with other Men (BYMSM).

      I will continue to pledge my efforts to address issues relevant to BYMSM and in doing
      so I call on you as a member of the group to offer suggestions as to how we can
      increase or enhance this tool to better address issues in our community.

      In the past tools used by groups similar to this one have created and sustained itself
      as a communication tool to reach large numbers of supporters in various regions of
      the country. Today I call on you to define how this tool maybe best used for you as a
      member of this group. Please direct your responses to the group.

      Alex W.