2012 National AA MSM Leadership Conference and BGRG Summit 2012

  • rcarn8aesm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 5, 2011

      Greetings;

      The 2012 Conference Planning Committee hope this email finds you in good spirits. Below you will find the 2012 National AAMSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities – Save the Date card. The 2012 National AAMSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities will be held January 19 – January 22, 2012 in New Orleans, LA. Standard registration begin Friday, November 12, 2011 through Thursday, December 29, 2011 at the low cost of $375.00 [checks only]; 3-4% fee for credit cards. Our Website has been updated with the 2012 Conference Packet with information on Registration, becoming a sponsor and much more. For more information or other question you may have, please feel free to give our office a call at (404) 691-8880 or respond to this email. Please visit our Website at www.naesm.org for more info.

      2012 National AAMSM Leadership Conference –  http://www.naesm.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/2012-AAMSM-Registration-Final.pdf

      We are pleased to announce that the BGRG Research Summit and 10th Anniversary will be held January 17-18, 2012 in New Orleans, Louisiana preceding the 2012 National African American MSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities. We are excited to celebrate 10 years of hard work and excellence with our membership.

      Please feel free to distribute this document widely. The registration form can be found on the BGRG Website: www.thebgrg.org. Let me know if you have any questions.

      Craig Hutchinson

      Summit Chair

      We are looking forward to seeing you again!

      2012 Conference Planning Committee

      Please note my new email address - rcarn@...

      Thank you for helping remove HIV/AIDS and other health disparities from the African American community.

      Rudolph H. Carn
      Founder & CEO
      NAESM, Inc. - Headquarters
      2140 Martin Luther King, Jr., Dr.
      Atlanta, GA 30310
      Telephone:  [404] 691-8880
      Fax:           [404] 691-8811
      E-mail:        rcarn@...
      Affiliate:     www.bethegeneration.nih.gov
      Website: www.naesm.org

      Please Do you really need to print this e-mail ?

      This years' conference is dedicated to memory and legacy of Dr. Mark A. Colomb.

      January 19 - 23, 2012 National African American MSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities in New Orleans, LA - The Conference Hotel  is the Marriott Hotel downtown; 555 Canal street, New Orleans, LA 70130.  Local number is [506] 474-2009; Toll Free number is [800] 266-9432.  Reservation code is NAESM 2012.

      "You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still, like air, I'll rise."

      "Jealousy is what keeps you from being better than the person whom you envy."

      Disclaimer: This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or coping of this e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message, and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and printout thereof.
    • rcarn8aesm@aol.com