Conference Call Friday

  • A L Forbes Consulting Services
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Good morning,

      Just checking to see if we will have a conference call this Friday.
      Last week we had FOUR people on the call and the previous week there were THREE.
      I checked the responses to the survey I sent about day/time for the call and as of 11am (EST) there were EIGHT responses.
      If this is indeed a State of Emergency, then we need to act in a manner that indicates the lives of BYMSM are in danger. We can not expect others to declare a State of Emergency, if we can not demonstrate our collective concern and mobilize community action.

      Maybe this is no longer a venue that people feel will achieve their agenda, which is understandable, but I hope that people are still fighting at the local level to ensure access to testing, treatment, and care for high risk BYMSM.

      If you have not had a chance to voice your opinion about day/time for the BYMSMWorkgroup and BYMSMCoalition conference call, please take a minute to do so; your opinion makes a difference.  If we have a small group of dedicated/committed brothers, working together we can make a difference!