RE: [BYMSMworkgroup] Fwd: Need a Fundraiser?

  • Kevin Bynes
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
      Those queens at Ryan white declined my abstract! Who cares that it was several months past the deadline. I'm over it!!!
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
        And what's all this about the HOL hiring? Could this be true? I think we need to rally for me to get to NY city! Who's hiring up that way?

      • markjason02@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
          Does that mean you aint coming ???
          (I think they had a maximum weight limit on presenters !
        • markjason02@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
            I dont know whatz going on with the HOL process- but once I get out of these mountains- I certainly WILL (my cell phone dont work up here)- If U R seriously ready to come up to NY- Ill look around up here for you (Papa still got a little mojo in this town- I oughta be able to russle something up for you)-
          • Kevin Bynes
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
              I'm interested in moving once I've completed the Institute for HIV Prevention Leadership in September. I would certainly appreciate the help from you Mark.

            • rswayzer@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
                Kevin,

                What would Neena do without you?  :)

                In a message dated 2/1/2005 4:57:28 PM Central Standard Time, kevin.bynes@... writes:
                I'm interested in moving once I've completed the Institute for HIV Prevention Leadership in September. I would certainly appreciate the help from you Mark.

                In the fight against AIDS,
                Robert Swayzer III, MPH, CHES
                Deputy Director
                Brotherhood, Incorporated
                1661 Canal Street, Ste. 3230
                New Orleans, LA 70112
                PHONE:  504-620-0711 (direct) 504-566-7955, ext. 211
                FAX: 504-566-7956
                EMAIL:  rswayzer@...

                "Clarity is our friend, communication is our partner, and confusion is the enemy."
              • Kevin Bynes

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
                    cHile you leaving ATL?  HOney i dont know if the east coast is equipped for such the continental shift of MOTHER BYRNES honey....I AM SCARED..VERY SCARED...

                    So areyou going ot the RWNYC..Im not.....we gone hafta kiki another time

                    Smooches,

                    Ronald
                  • Kevin Bynes
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
                      I'll be there. I have to work some voodoo about my registration. I will certainly not miss it though. I've got  a room with my good judy Kaleef W. and I'm riding up with some folks that AA is paying to go.