Re: Conferenc Call Info - Friday, October 2011 at 3:30 PM EST

  • rcarn8aesm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      Please see below call-in info for our conference on Friday, October 7, 2011 at 3:30 PM EST.

      Date:Friday, October 07, 2011
      Start Time:3:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time
      End Time:6:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time
      Participants:30
      Type of ConferenceWeb-Scheduled Standard
      Dial-in Number:1-605-475-6350 (Midwest)
      Participant Access Code6918848

      Please note my new email address - rcarn@...

      Thank you for helping remove HIV/AIDS and other health disparities from the African American community.

      Rudolph H. Carn
      Founder & CEO
      NAESM, Inc. - Headquarters
      2140 Martin Luther King, Jr., Dr.
      Atlanta, GA 30310
      Telephone:  [404] 691-8880
      Fax:           [404] 691-8811
      E-mail:        rcarn@...
      Affiliate:     www.bethegeneration.nih.gov
      Website: www.naesm.org

      Please Do you really need to print this e-mail ?

      This years' conference is dedicated to memory and legacy of Dr. Mark A. Colomb.

      January 19 - 23, 2012 National African American MSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities in New Orleans, LA - The Conference Hotel  is the Marriott Hotel downtown; 555 Canal street, New Orleans, LA 70130.  Local number is [506] 474-2009; Toll Free number is [800] 266-9432.  Reservation code is NAESM 2012.

      "You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still, like air, I'll rise."

      "Jealousy is what keeps you from being better than the person whom you envy."

      Disclaimer: This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or coping of this e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message, and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and printout thereof.