FW: Oppose Sweeping Cuts to HIV/AIDS and Other Health Services

  • Kevin Bynes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2011
      Oppose Sweeping Cuts to HIV/AIDS and Other Health Services

      Kevin E. Bynes, M.Ed.

      Director, Health Promotion Department

      AIDS Project East Bay
      1320 Webster St

      Oakland, California 94612

      510.663.7958

      510.435.4516 (Mobile)

      510.663.7981 (Fax)

      kbynes@...

      http://www.apeb.org

      Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. - I Corinthians 13:4 - 8