2011 AA MSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS - Brooklyn, NY

  • rcarn8aesm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      Please pass on! To register or submit an abstract clink on link below.  Please note, early registration ends 11/12/2010.  Abstract deadline is 11/12/2010.

      Please note my new email address - rcarn@...

      Thank you for helping remove HIV/AIDS from the African American community.

      Rudolph H. Carn
      Founder & CEO
      NAESM, Inc. - Headquarters
      2140 Martin Luther King, Jr., Dr.
      Atlanta, GA 30310
      Telephone:  [404] 691-8880
      Fax:           [404] 691-8811
      E-mail:        rcarn@...
      Affiliate:     www.bethegeneration.nih.gov

      New York City Office
      NAESM - NYC
      917 Atlantic Ave
      Brooklyn, NY 11238
      [718] 399-2550 - Office
      [

      Please Do you really need to print this e-mail ?

      Check out our new address: www.naesm.org

      January 20 - 23, 2011 National African American MSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities in Brooklyn, NYC - The Conference Hotel is the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott; Downtown Brooklyn More Info Coming!Click here: 2011 MSM Leadership Conf. - National AIDS Education & Services for Minorities, Inc.

      Success is to be measured not so much by the position in life reached, as by the obstacles overcome while trying to succeed.
      (Booker T. Washington)

      "You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still, like air, I'll rise."

      "Jealousy is what keeps you from being better than the person whom you envy."

      Disclaimer: This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or coping of this e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message, and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and printout thereof.
    • rcarn8aesm@aol.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2010

          E-mail:        rcarn8aesm@...
          Affiliate:     www.bethegeneration.nih.gov

          New York City Office
          NAESM - NYC
          917 Atlantic Ave
          Brooklyn, NY 11238
          [718] 399-2550 - Office
          [917] 880-8528 - Alternative
          P Do you really need to print this e-mail ?