Fw: [BYPPHNETWORK] Your Invitation to NYC HIV/AIDS Conference / Aug 19

  • kevinebynes@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 2:56 AM
      ------Original Message------
      From: yves gebhardt
      To: BYPPHNETWORK@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BYPPHNETWORK] Your Invitation to NYC HIV/AIDS Conference / Aug 19
      Sent: Jul 31, 2009 2:16 PM

      Hello Everyone
      FYI and please feel free to distribute widely
      Yves Gebhardt

      CAB SUMMIT
      "Rebirth of Advocacy3:
      United Faces of AIDS"
      August 19, 2009-Conference

      FREE EVENT

      Manhattan
      Wednesday, August 19, 2009

      Click Here for Event Registration and Event Flyer

      SUMMIT TOPICS
      KEYNOTE:
      Christopher H. Bates, Director,
      Office of HIV/AIDS Policy, HHS (Wash., DC)

      PANEL:
      Advocacy Issues in the HIV/AIDS Community:
      Elizabeth Hay, Esq., Community Law Office, The Legal Aid Society (E. Harlem), Hadiyah Charles, HIV Law Project, Oliver Martin, TRC Global AIDS Ministry, J. Martin Orduna, Manhattan HIVCARE Network

      Treatment Issues in the HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Updates
      Roy M. Gulick, MD, HIV Clinical Trials Unit, Weill Medical College of Cornell University

      WORKSHOP TOPICS:
      Women=s Issues and HIV/AIDS:
      Diana Williamson, MD, Citicare Family Services

      Incarceration & HIV/AIDS:
      Speakers to be announced

      HIV Infection Among the Not-so-Young:
      Donald Kotler, MD, St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
      Mark Brennan, AIDS Community Research Initiative of America (ACRIA)

      Men's Issues & HIV/AIDS:
      Dr. Robert Fullilove, Columbia University

      Young People=s Issues and HIV/AIDS:
      Claire Simon, LEAP for Girls

      Staying Healthy Longer:
      Liza Zullig, MD, God's Love, We Deliver,
      Possible: Marlene Taylor,MD, North Gen. Hosp.

      Forward email

      This email was forwarded to yvesg66@..., by Yves Gebhardt.
      Privacy Policy. Email Marketing by

      Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry
    • A L Forbes Consulting Services
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 5:50 AM
        Hello Kevin,

        Thanks for the info. The link does not seem to be appearing on my computer. Can you resend?

        Wednesday, August 19, 2009

        This email was forwarded to yvesg66@yahoo. com, by Yves Gebhardt.
        Privacy Policy. Email Marketing by

        Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

      • Al Cunningham
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4 12:14 PM
          Was this link ever re-posted - does anyone hav any info on this meeting?